Friday 11 October 2013

Fashion criminal ❤️



If loving fashion is a crime, I am a Criminal!
 
I eat, breathe and sleep for Fashion. 

This blog is my  attempt to share ideas and tips with rest of you. I will keep the banter to minimum and let images do the talking.

 
Who am I ? that should not really matter – but in case you are curious:
 
They call me rageshree ...
 
Alma mater – NIFT
 
Born sometime in the 90’s
 
Favourite’s – the 3 F’s, Freedom, Fashion and Food
 
Pet peeve –  people picking their nose in public – yikes give me the shivers
 
How to be in touch with me: follow me on justpinupfashion.blogspot.in
Instagram id: rageshreerajmohan 
 

That would be me beating the summer heat with a cotton dress. 
 
Dress: cotton , green, tribal prints
           Bought off the streets of Delhi!

1 comment:

  1. That dress is stunning! I love the emerald green! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete